Help us to help more people!
Your tax-deductible donation will help us to keep on top of the latest therapeutic and scientific advances.
Every donation helps us to get closer to our goal of bringing relief to people struggling with depression, anxiety, mood swings, insomnia, among many other disorders.
“A third of Americans now show signs of clinical anxiety or depression”
With your gift we’ll be able to:
- develop the art and science of circadian rhythms
- perfect old treatments and pioneer new ones
- educate people in different countries, with different languages
- define the common interests of the public, patients, and professionals
- clarify the interface of environmental therapies and medications
- serve as critics of unfounded claims, as watchdogs in the public interest
- provide teachers with user-friendly, novel curricular materials
- offer a platform for scientists and clinicians to share their insights
Funding is essential, but there are many other ways to become involved in the work of CET:
- Did you find a computer glitch when taking our self-assessments? Please report it!
- Did you click on a page link, yet the page doesn’t come up? Let us know!
- Did you catch a spelling error (or worse yet, a grammatical error)? Please point it out!
- Were you confused by something we wrote? Please tell us!
Your participation really makes a difference —
thank you for helping us help you and many others!
You can help us avoid credit card processing fees and make your gift go further
by sending us a check or donating by wire or stock transfer.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about wire or stock transfers, or if you are donating on behalf of a corporation.
Donations by check can be mailed to: Center for Environmental Therapeutics, 34 N 7th St NPH2-E, Brooklyn, NY 11249 USA.
You can also visit smile.amazon.com and select “Center for Environmental Therapeutics” as your charitable organization. Every eligible purchase you make will result in a donation to CET. Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases. It’s that easy!
As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, your gift to CET is income tax-deductible in the U.S. We will send you an official letter of acknowledgment.