Terms and Conditions
Win a light therapy lamp plus sensor and a one-on-one discussion with CET’s President
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
Neither VIEWPOINT PROJECT, FACEBOOK nor TWITTER sponsor, endorse, or administer this promotion, nor is it in any way associated therewith. By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants are providing their information to the Center for Environmental Therapeutics, and not to VIEWPOINT PROJECT, FACEBOOK or TWITTER.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up on the online sweepstakes page and who are at least 18 years of age as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of the Center for Environmental Therapeutics (the “Sponsor”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on September 29, 2021 at 12:00 PM and ending on October 31, 2021 at 12:00 PM EST. All online entries must be received by October 31, 2021 at 11:59:59 PM EST.
- How to Enter: To enter the Sweepstakes the participant needs to comply with the entry requirements and follow the instructions set out on the landing page dedicated to the sweepstakes and/or a post published on the Sponsor’s social media sites: (www.facebook.com/mychronotherapy) or (https://twitter.com/ mychronotherapy). The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple accounts, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your entry may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. The sponsor cannot be held responsible for lost or corrupted entries, nor for any entries not received as a result of any technical error, however caused.
- Prizes: Winner will receive one (1) Northern Light Technologies BOXelite OS Light Therapy Lamp (valued at $179.99 USD) and a one-on-one discussion with CET’s President Dr. Michael Terman.
No cash or other prize substitution are permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted, nor changes in dates, locations or any activities included in the prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of the prize in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the respective prize winner. These are the responsibility of the participant and the prize winner, as well as any other expenses necessary to redeem the prize. Discussion with Dr. Terman to be preceded with a signed agreement indicating terms of the discussion.
- Tax Liability: Winners are solely responsible for any tax liability in their local, state and national jurisdictions derived from accepting the contest prize, and for filing any and all paperwork relating thereto.
- Winner selection and notification: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winner will be announced via email after the Sweepstakes has ended and the selection of the winner is complete. Participant is responsible for using an active email address that he or she frequently checks, along with the spam folder associated therewith, as the Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to view the notification email and to respond and accept the prize within the specified timeframe. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 DAYS from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER WILL RESULT, AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION, IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REVOKED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made; Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Sponsor. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND NEW YORK STATE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in NEW YORK STATE having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 34 North 7th Street PH2E Brooklyn, NY 11249. Requests must be received no later than December 1, 2021.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is the Center for Environmental Therapeutics, 34 North 7th Street PH2E Brooklyn, NY 11249.